Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My life at Kolej Matrikulasi Perak-KMPk...Interesting...

Actually i dunno wat brought me back here, i had abandoned this blog for so many months!!! Therefore, since i'm here, i'll just share some of my valuable n fun experiences for these 2 months in KMPk.
Firstly, i'm in the Account Stream. My subjects r English, Mathematics, Micro Economy, Business and also Accounting. 5 main subjects. My main aim here is to score 4 flat, which is quite stressful. I came in on 22nd May 2008(Sunday) n attended lectures n classes the very next day, it's kind of hectic. I'm so blur n miserable on my 1st day. Can u imagine? I'm all alone n i don know any1 who could lend me a hand if I'm in trouble.. No one i know from N.Sembilan (don mention Seremban 1st)..
Til today, i stil don get to know any girls from ns, mostly r from Perak, Penang n Johor. I really feel lonely man.. Oh god!!!
Oh ya, forgot to mention about the frequent blackout at KMPk. Wasted my time to study, luckily i don hav any quiz the next day, or else i'll sure be complaining now n then.. Just las wk, a land slide happened at the back of P3(girls' hostel). THus, all the residents of P3 had to move out. There's a whole 500-600 of them, where do u think they could go??? Wat really makes me worry is that the residents of P2 need to move out also, then.... i cant imagine... The college even made a survey to find out how many of us r interested to move to another matrics in other states. That's quite serious.. Hope i wont regret stayin here... Pray for me, god...

1 comment:

DarK KniGh+ ShiRl3y said...

actuali my birthday is on 7 apr la.... i m an Aries, nt a Cancer .....^^