Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Great surprises and unexpected events in my life...

Last saturday one of my ex-classmate won the ASTRO talent quest singing comp,
no other ppl, only GAN WAN CHEAN!!!
My god, she's now so famous in Malaysia...
In future, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and god knows other places, esp in Asia...
Now she has the chance to meet her idols n maybe can sing with them...
I really envy her man.... Such a great n lucky girl...
Everyone who knows her is so proud of her achievement at this age..
18 years old le, and she's the 1st girl to be the champion of this comp...
Wauu.... Dunno wat to say... just to geng....
Hope in future she wont forgot us(i mean her frens)...
Just hope that she'll cont to work hard in order to be famous in whole Asia...
Maybe can work with TVXQ le...:)

Haha, now bout my story....
After UPS it seems that i became lazier n lazier,
Likes to sleep n sleep..
I took a 2 hour nap on last sat n sun...
Cant believe it...
Feel like a pig, so unproductive..
(i din refer to the pig's ablility to reproduce "effectively")
Then, i realize that my brain memory is getting very limited...
Dunno y i cant rmbr wat i hav studied a week ago..
The syllabus r getting harder n i need to put on more effort...
Makes my mind very tired... Body very exhausted...
Luckily i still hv a group of frens to chat with,
a group of friendly n helpful classmates...
N a Chun Kai to ask....Hehe.. He's like my 2nd lecturer...

Last Sunday i went to Ipoh Parade..
This is my 2nd time...
they hv a Thai fair there, selling food n clothes...
I tried the mango rice, delicious n unforgettable taste...
Very satisfied, makes my utility decrease till nearly 0...
I bought a TVXQ CD+DVD at RM32.80, i think it's imported from China...
Cant wait to watch... Need to be patient...
Chun Kai went to jj..
1 thing funny is that he said goodbye to the matriks bus
n they had to wait for nearly an hour for the next bus to arrive..
of course i can understand that feeling...
Cos i experienced before when i went outing for the 1st time...
So tired n sleepy, then u still need to wait for the bus when the weather outside is damn hot... Haiz... Dunno hw to describe further...

K la, need to study for 2moro's acc quiz..
I really enjoy studying account...
Although sometimes i'll face some tough problems...
It's ok la...
bye for now...

No comments: