Thursday, July 24, 2008

UPS 08/09.... Wat a test for me after half a yr rusting...

Finally.. and finally i got the chance to write sth up here..
Before this the library is not opened,
which cos many incoveniences to all warga kmpk..
tat means i have not been to the library since last friday..Sigh..
Mentioning bout my UPS(Ujian Pertengahan Semester),
I dunno wat to say la..
It's actually quite easy, not like wat i had expected...
Therefore, many "important points" tat i had spent a lot time studying din put into full use..
Not to say it wasted my effort,
just feel like not worth it..
I'm sure my math wont score A this time, which will make a new history in my life..
I'm really down for a few hours, stil quite sad at this moment..
but i cant do anything to change wat i had did..
Many silly mistakes.. I really cant believe it..
Before this i worked quite hard to make sure i know how to tackle all types of questions..
And i had asked and "disturbed" Chun Kai so many times with all kinds of problems..
Wat a shame to myself...
I really understand wat he taught, not tat i dunno..
Jz that i dunn y i'll make so many mistakes this time (when the marks r so "EX")
How la, unless miracles happen, or else the most i can get is A- for my math..
Hope tat the other subjects wont give me any more "surprises"..
Really worried la, tat's y i alrdy started to cont studying constantly every nite n try to finish all my homework n projects whenever i can..
I really really work hard to achieve wat i wan..
Maybe actually i dint put 100% effort for this UPS, tat's y sth like tat happen...
Haizzzzz... I'll work harder in future..
Peperiksaan Semester Akhir Tahun is muuuuchhhh more worst than this n it takes up 80%!!!
My god, i think i'll have high blood pressure if i cant manage my emotions well...

Okay, change to another topic..
Those residents in P3 r allowed to move back to their respective rooms from 2moro onwards...
About 10 days ago, they r asked to move out due to a landslide behind their blok..
Pity them for carrying so many things to diff places...
Some need to climb the stairs le...
Now everything is fine again, JKR alrdy confirmed that the building is safe to stay again... Thank god...

Now.. i'm quite happy le..
Cos i'm going back on the 8th of August n wil be back on 24th of August..
QUite long holiday le...
Maybe i'll jz spend my time watching olympics..
Loitering in JUSCO with my long-time-no-c frens..
wah, really miss them le..
I think at the same time i'll miss kmpk too,
cos stayed here for bout 2 months alrdy...
sure have some feelings n habits...
Good thing is i no need to wash my clothes anymore...

K la, bye for now... Maybe wil continue writing next week.. Now very late ad.... annyong... Chal kayo...

3 comments:

Tracy aka Hwei Chyen said...

Hey....Hope u did well for ur test lo.....
Well,I fell sick dy....and test is coming....Haiz......
U are a genius....so dun worry bout not being able to cope.....How's ur life???
Hope its nice....mine is so dreadful....feel so lonely......cos no frens.....and i mean it lo....
I hang out most wit malays....at least they are like me....having same preference for iols and willing to help.....

Shirley said...

haha, nice to c u here again... Ya lo, some chinese r really not friendly... they wont mix around with the others.... N one more thing, i'm not a genius.. This UPS really makes me feel so down, more stressful than SPM le, so i chincha dunno how i'm going to sit 4 my year end exam.. Haiz... Annddddd, Gan Wan Chean won for the astro talent quest comp le, unbeliavable!!!! I'm so happy for her... Hope she'll cont to put on effort to be a successful singer n bring up the good name of Malaysia... Wah, her dream come true alrdy le, so geng man... We'r stil struggling in schol... Diff ppl diff life, that's all i can say....

Anneke Sergio said...

HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Hello everyone my name is DONALD am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2016 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Imoloa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like, FEVER, DIARRHOEA, LUPUS, DRY COUGH, PRAKISON'S DISEASE, FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, ANAL CANCER, ARTHRITIS, BREAST CANCER, BONE CANCER, hepatitis A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SYPHILIS, WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND many more ....... you can email him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. Sir, i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be grateful for the good work.